Attention! These rules must be read by every investor before registration!
By the clicking on the button “Register” in the form of the registration, you automatically agree to follow all rules mentioned here and obliged to don’t infringe them for the whole period of cooperation with our company. If you disagree with any clause of this Agreement immediately leave resource.
Rules, which you can get acquainted below, created in order to optimize the work between the company LEN INVEST LTD (further – “Company”.) and citizen or resident of any country (further – “Client”.). They contain all nuances of working process regulation.
Note, that only physical person, who reached major status, can become an investor. Presented rules are juridically fixed and guarantee the reliable transaction which protected by the law.
- 1.1. Any physical person who reached the age 18 and registered in official site of the Company (further – “Site”.) becomes Company’s client and one of the sides of cooperation process which is regulated by these Rules.
- 1.2. Denial of responsibility. Company is irresponsible for any outcomes, concerned with the investment activity of the client. Company is not insurance guarantor of the provided services and/or actions.
- 1.3. Client confirms that voluntarily makes investments using own personal facilities and can’t submit claims to the Company in case of that the process of cooperation doesn’t reach expected effect during the whole investment period.
- 1.4. At any time, without prior agreement with the Client, as well as prior to notifying the Client, the Company has the right to amend these Rules, taking into account the primacy of the interests of the majority or the interests of the Company.
- 2.1. Company must provide the Client with correctly and reliably working Site and informational-consulting services on the part of online investment.
- 2.2. The company is obliged to keep the personal data provided by the Client in a confidential condition and under no circumstances should this data be passed on to third parties.
- 2.3. Company must provide and regularly update in case of necessity the most modern technological decisions which provides safe using of Site, also transfer and exchange with information with the help of the Site.
- 2.4. Company guarantees stable percent accrual on investment proposals provided by the the Client to consideration.
- 2.5. The client undertakes to keep his authorization data securely and not transfer them to third parties.
- 2.6. The client undertakes not to use SPAM technologies, and also guarantees not to use other malware or spyware of any kind.
- 2.7. The Client undertakes to show loyalty to the Company, guided by strictly balanced and objective decisions. All disputes that may arise between the Client and the Company are resolved only through negotiations using the methods and means of interactive communication available at the time of such disputes.
- 2.8. Client must provide the Company only with correct and actual personal data, including information about payment requisites.
- 2.9. The Company has the right to take into trust management investment funds voluntarily provided by the Client for these purposes in the form of deposits formed and activated using the software tools of the Company's Site and the nominal of which the Client determines independently.
- 2.10. Client has the rights to use all functions of the Site, do investment, receive income, receive income in the form of partnership reward and using the opportunities of Leadership Program.
- 2.11. The parties undertake not to disclose the details of their cooperation to third parties under any circumstances, considering their cooperation a private transaction.
- 3.1. Company is irresponsible for the Site’s failure if they was created by circumstances of unknown power or circumstances which are beyond the control of the Company.
- 3.2. The Company is not responsible for the accuracy or correctness of the Client's perception of the information (content) presented on the Site. All information posted on the Site is advisory and informational and should not be considered as a call for any action.
- 3.3. Company is irresponsible if the client presented own incorrect payment requisites during the registration on the Site. Or in case of that Client independently made incorrect changes in own payment requisites using relevant options of personal account.
- 3.4. The Company is irresponsible for losses or other inconveniences associated with malfunctions of electronic payment systems that the Client uses to carry out the investment process or to withdraw funds.
- 3.5. Company is irresponsible for any losses of the Client which occurs during the using of the Site.
- 4.1. The client confirms the fact that he knows that investment does not imply absolutely identical results in different time intervals.
- 4.2. The Company has the right to stop the operation of the Site in case of force majeure circumstances occurring both in the territory of the location of the Company and in the territory of the location of the Client.
- 4.3. All changes, additions or corrections of these Rules are become valid from the moment of their factual entry into these Rules automatically.
- 4.4. All pages of the Site are related to these Rules in the same way as any point or paragraph of these Rules in the part governing the cooperation of the Parties or the investment process.
- 4.5. Contact data of administration: firstname.lastname@example.org